Miami Valley Bike Trails
Ohio's Miami Valley has a great rails to trails bike trail system. The
main sections are the trail along the Great Miami River, Along the Little Miami
River, and an "H" connector between the the previous two trails.
The trail is flat and well paved, with access to facillities in the
small towns that it passes through. Here is an overview of the trail system.
- Milford Trailhead
- Milford to Loveland ~ 9.5 miles
- Loveland to Morrow ~13.5 miles
- Morrow to Corwin ~14.2 miles
- Corwin to Spring Valley ~ 7 miles
- Spring Valley to Xenia ~7.2 miles
- Xenia to Yellow Springs ~ 10 miles
- Yellow Springs to Springfield ~ 8 miles.
- Springfiled Trailhead
- Xenia to Cedarville ~ 8 miles, Xenia to South Charleston ~10
- Xenia to Beavercreek
- Beavercreek to Dayton
- Dayton Wolfcreek trail
- Dayton to West Carrollton
- West Carrollton to South Miamisburg
Here is a link to a medium sized copy of
the following map, and a large size